Five ships you're into right now:
1. Ian/Anthony (Smosh)
2. Dan/Anthony (danisnotonfire x Anthony [Smosh])
3. Tsukimi/Kuranosuke (Princess Jellyfish/Kuragehime)
4. Naruto/Hinata (Naruto)
Three ships you liked, but don't anymore:
7. Hung/Marcel (Top Chef)
8. Ron/Luna (Harry Potter)
9. Beast Boy/Raven (Teen Titans)
Three ships you never liked:
10. Davis/Kari (Digimon)
11. Virgil/Richie (Static Shock)
12. Harry/Ginny (Harry Potter)
Two ships you're curious about, but don't actually ship:
13. Sakura/Syaoran (Cardcaptor Sakura)
14. Dan/Phil (danisnotonfire x AmazingPhil)
1. Why do you dislike #11 so much?
Oh god, so many reasons. ._. But one of the bigger reasons is because...idk, I don't like how Richie was portrayed in that pairing most of the time. In fanfics, he was always portrayed as the damsel-in-distress/submissive one who was always heavily dependent on Virgil, and I HATED it. Richie was my favorite character too, so it made it even worse for me.
2. Who is someone you know that ships #14?
3. What would be your ideal scenario for couple #3?
Umm, I guess just them working together on designing jellyfish dresses. Both of them smiling, having a good time and genuinely enjoying each other's company without any awkwardness or barriers between them. :3
4. Which is your favorite moment for couple #1?
SO MANY ADHKFL:F:SF. I'll go with their hug in the "Driving Me Crazy" video.
5. How long have you been following couple #5?
6. What's the story with #8? What made you stop liking them/caring?
I grew out of it. It was one of those ships that was more of a passing "oh-look-they-would-be-cute" thing rather than a legit interest.
7. You have the power to make one ship non-existent. Choose from #10 or #12
I'll go with #12. No offense to any shippers, but I just don't understand the pairing at all.
8. Which ship do you prefer, #2 or #4?
#2. <3 (I still love #4 though)
9. What interests you about #14?
I don't really know. xD; They get along really well and I like their friendship. I have no idea how I feel towards them as a pairing, but a lot of people seem to like them together.
10. Why did you stop liking #7?
I just grew out of it; the show, the people, the fandom, everything. :p
11. Did your waning interest in #9 kill your interest in the fandom?
Umm, I think I grew out of the show before the actual pairing actually. The fandom was alright, I just lost interest in the show. (But it still brings back fond memories.)
12. What's a song that reminds you of #5?
13. If you could have any of these two pairings double-date, who would it be?
#3 and #4 would be cute. :3
14. Have #2 kissed yet?
NO :c *wishes*
15. Did #4 have a happy ending? If the show hasn't ended yet, do you think a happy ending is likely?
I kind of drifted away from the series (because it's just dragging on SO MUCH now). But I'm still hoping that they become canon when the manga ends. I think it's pretty likely too imo.
16. What would make you start shipping #13?
Maybe if I actually re-watched the show. x'D The last time I saw it was when I was around 11.
17. If only one could happen, which would you prefer, #2 or #5?
18. You have the power to decide the fate of #10. What happens to them?
Just...not become canon I guess. x'D I like the characters, just not the pairing itself. >_o
19. Which of these ships do you love the most?
I jump between #1 and #2 these days. :p
Ehh...whoever reads this and wants to do it! xD
- Current Mood: tense
- Current Music:Don't Say "Lazy" - K-On!